at Garden Creek
While all of our retirement living residents enjoy engaged, active lives some require a little more help with life’s day-to-day details. Assisted living at Garden Creek provides residents help with those little things so they can spend more time enjoying life.
Whether it's help with cooking, housekeeping, coordinating medication, keeping up with doctor's appointments or just getting around, The Village at Garden Creek provides a wide range of assisted living services for its retirement living residents.
The Villages’ wellness team thoughtfully provides the enhanced services needed for its assisted living residents to thrive as independently and stress-free as possible. It is our commitment to treat our residents with the respect and dignity they deserve.
This community was designed and built with the needs of our residents in mind. The apartments and hallways are all centered around a stately courtyard to assure there is a focal point for movement. Elevators at each side of the building ensure easy access to every residence.
Garden Creek nurtures independence while providing personalized care its community members can count on. Our dedicated wellness team is available to assist residents with what makes them happy and healthy, from keeping a tidy home to coordinating medications and organizing routine transportation. Around here, folks lead active and engaged lives with all the support they need to make the most of each day in San Luis Obispo.
The Villages retirement living on the Central Coast offers:
- Support with appointments and transportation
- 24-hour caregiver supervision
- Three nutritious meals, plus snacks
- Medication management
- Assistance as needed with bathing, dressing and personal hygiene
- Private courtyards and gardens
- 24-hour emergency pendant system
- Gas, electric, water, garbage, and cable
- Complete laundry and housekeeping service
- Confidential daily check-ins
- Transportation in the city of San Luis Obispo
- Exercise classes and strength training
- Outings, such as scenic tours
- On-site hair salon
- Families always welcome!
From daily exercise classes to sightseeing, garden tours, and more—there is truly something for everyone at Garden Creek. Our life enrichment team is continuously creating new classes, events, and activities based on our residents’ desires and needs.
- Exercise classes and walking club
- Current events forums and discussions
- Scenic Drives
- Live music entertainment
- Reminiscing meetings
- Arts and crafts
- Cooking demonstrations
- Visits from therapy dogs
- Educational presentations
- Special interest outings
All three meals, served banquet style, are included in your rent. Here are a few examples of what you can expect to find during Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
- Fresh Fruit, Cottage Cheese, Yogurt. Hot and Cold Cereals, Eggs (Scrambled, Poached, and Fried), Quiche, Breakfast Sandwiches, Bacon, Ham, Toast, Bagel, Muffins, Cranberry Orange Bread, French Toast, Waffle Bar and all the accompaniments!
- Always a soup of the day—from Split Pea and Creamy Tomato, to French Onion and Vegetable Beef. The list is too long to mention!Fresh Salads—from Green Salad and Strawberry Chicken Salad, to Waldorf Chicken Salad and Spinach Chicken Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing. A delightful selection.French Dip Sandwiches, Tuna Salad Sandwich, Ham and Swiss Sandwich, Tuna Melt, BBQ Pork Sandwiches with Cole Slaw, and much more!
- We offer a tantalizing selection daily and you will be sure to find your culinary delight. Our always-fresh selection of entrees include, but not limited to:
Prime Rib, Roasted Turkey, Braised Short Ribs, Enchiladas, Pasta, Grilled Salmon, Stuffed Cabbage, Shepherd’s Pie, Crab Cakes, Roasted Pork Shoulder, Roasted Chicken, and much more.Dinner is served with a wide variety of side dishes, aimed to please. Roasted Potatoes, Buttered Carrots, Green Peas, Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Garden Vegetables, Steamed Broccoli and Green Beans. Served with a choice of soup or salad with a dinner roll and a smile.
Click below to learn more about our communities:
Meet with one of our Community Relations Coordinators, request more information or schedule a tour.
Retirement living at The Villages on California’s Central Coast provides an enriched, active lifestyle for seniors, and peace of mind for their families. Our community of residents enjoy superior independent living, assisted living and memory care among the wonderful sites and attractions of San Luis Obispo County. The primary retirement campus is comprised of two independent living facilities, The Palms and The Oaks, and an assisted living facility, Garden Creek. Alzheimer’s and dementia care is provided at Sydney Creek, just across town. The Villages unites compassionate staff, comfortable amenities, and a continuum of care for healthy living for our residents and their families. We welcome you to learn more, meet our residents and become part of The Villages community.
Garden Creek Lic. #405800467 | Sydney Creek Lic. #405800577 | © 2021 The Villages of San Luis Obispo.
The Villages at the Palms BBB ID #778100 | The Villages at Garden Creek BBB ID #3000648 | The Villages at Sydney Creek BBB ID #3000884
The Villages of San Luis Obispo is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving our online user experience for everyone, and are committed to applying the relevant accessibility standards required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”). If you have suggestions for how we can improve our website accessibility please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.